"You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart even when it leads you off the well worn path; and that will make all the difference.” – Steve Jobs
The Path of Yes is about looking back on your life or events through the lens of “yes” to help you find the wisdom of your experiences. Select a specific area to focus (love, money, etc.) or pick a starting point in your life (last significant milestone, event (wedding, birth, career, etc.)) and we will co-create a chart that illustrates your Path of Yes.
How does it work?
- Book an appointment time to create your chart below.
- Purchase session.
- The session will take place over the phone or via Zoom where I will ask you a series of questions. As you begin to tell your story, I will capture these moment to create your unique chart.
- We will look for moments that were gateways to more unexpected experiences and celebrate or acknowledge the wisdom gained.
- Were there signs?
- How were you feeling before and after?
- I will either email the draft chart or share my screen via Zoom so that we can discuss your chart:
- We'll identify any insights and patterns.
- We look to see what worked for you then and determine if those qualities will serve you now in moving forward.
- After the chart review, I will email the final chart, key insights and suggestions from our discussion.
Duration: The first session 1.5-2 hours. If you would like to track additional themes or expand on the development of your chart, additional time can be purchased at $150/hour.
Please use within one year from the date of the purchase.
To view my Path of Yes, click here.
“Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.” - Unknown