Live Embodied Online Live Class
Live Embodied Online Live Class
Dates and times* (all Eastern): TBD
In this class, you'll get into YOUR Live Embodied Movement in the privacy of your own cozy, safe, and sacred home. Even right from your bed! I'm bringing the experience of my two-hour live class to you in one hour.
What does that look and feel like? Great question.
You'll have to come join and experience it for yourself. Expect the unexpected. Really.
Each woman's experience varies from...
- "yummy in my body"
- "released grief and sadness"
- "I can tell when I'm in my head versus in my body"
- "I felt what it means to really love myself"
- "informative and transformative"
- "I liked getting to move on my own and when I wanted to connect with others, I just looked at my screen to see other women moving too."
Your experience is your experience. And its perfect and right for you.
I look forward to connecting with you. If you have any questions, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
*I'm open to creating a regularly scheduled online class offering, if there's interest in a particular date/time that works for many.
For ladies only.
Duration: 1 hour
Class access: When you register, I will email you the link to access the online class for that specific date and time. Note: Please logon 5-10 minutes prior to the start time (see "Prepping for the class" below). Class will start promptly. So that we start all together and minimize any disruption, I will lock entry into the class. Please be on time.
Class will not be recorded. Like in a live class, your attendance and participation is required for the experience. Since there's a limited number of spots please only purchase, if you are committed to attending. There are no refunds.
Prepping for the class:
- Attending via iPhone/iPad: Please download Zoom application from iTunes
- Attending via Android: Please download Zoom application here.
- Attending via computer: No need to download any special applications. I will provide a link to the class.
- Webcam/Phone camera: It's imperative that not only am I able to see you, but the other ladies witness you too. Just like in my live class. A camera is essential and required.
- Speakers: If possible, connect computer/phone/iPad to speakers. Often the volume from the computer speakers may not feel enough. To test, put on your favorite song from YouTube, turn up the volume and notice how does your body react?
Set up the computer/device in a space where you will not be interrupted by family members, friends, or pets.
Remove all tech distractions including cell phones, Facebook, computer notifications/pop ups, etc.
Where can you move without worrying about knocking anything over? Create enough floor space, couch space or bed space -- all of these spaces are good spots for this class.
Lighting: Provide enough lighting so I can see you on the screen, but still gives you the feeling of being safe and sacred in your space. Feel free to login early to confirm the lighting is sufficient.
What to wear: Something comfortable that you can easily move in.
What to bring: Journal and water
Price: $25 per class